Our Name is Changing... We are now BUZZING BEE EVENTS!
1. This agreement shall be for a period of one day, December 11th, 2022.
2. Only one booth size is available for this event.
3. An invoice will be sent through paypal and due paid within 14 days.
4. All merchandise in the show must be as described in the application. Buzzing Bee Events reserves the right to remove any item deemed objectionable, unacceptable or undesirable for any reason. Buzzing Bee Events reserves the right to reject crafts that are not at the level of quality that we deem suitable or are not described within the application.
5. Vendors are responsible for accepting their own payment for products sold within in their booth.
6. Vendor will indemnify, save and hold harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability damages, losses, costs, attorney’s fees and expenses which might result or arise from gross negligence or willful misconduct in connection with other parties; participation in the Buzzing Bee Events Jingle & Mingle Holiday Market or any actions of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives from and against any and all claim or expense including legal fees, demands, actions, and liabilities of any kind or character whatsoever with respect to copyright and trademark rights, the performance, reproduction or use of musical, literary or artistic work or in the name of any performing individual or group.
7. Vendors are responsible for reporting any income and taxes to the Washington State Dept. of Revenue. Any fines incurred from the Washington Dept. of Revenue by the exhibitor’s failure to register will be levied against the vendor.
8. Buzzing Bee Events reserves the right to assign your booth space. Only the business signing this application will be allowed to exhibit. Sharing of the space or distribution of materials from any other business is strictly prohibited. The business signing this application shall not sublet the booth space. Booth spaces must be staffed during all public show hours. In the event the vendor can’t occupy their spaces on the days of the event, Buzzing Bee Events reserves the right to have those spaces occupied by other vendors, without refund.
9. Buzzing Bee Events reserves the right to remove and/or deny future application to any vendor who exhibits improper behavior toward Buzzing Bee Event staff and volunteers, venue staff, patrons, and/or other vendors.
10. No smoking, open flames and/or pets are permitted within the venue.
11. Vendors are NOT permitted to indulge in alcohol. Remember this is your business and you should run it like a business. This means you should not be "drinking on the job". Any vendors found to be intoxicated or drinking during the event will be asked to leave without refund and banned from future Buzzing Bee Events.
12. You must bring your own booth equipment, including tables. (Chairs will be available for use by the venue). No nails, screws, or staples may be put in the walls or floor. No use of paint, glue or any product that will damage the venue floors or walls. All booths must be safely constructed and not constitute a hazard. You may not demonstrate products in any aisle, corridor, or walkway.
13. Tear down begins at 6:00 PM on Sunday. Vendors may not move their vehicles into position until after this time or begin packing up your booth before 6pm. Any vendor caught packing up before the event is over will be escorted out of the building by security until the close of the event. We will not be liable for your merchandise or booth during the time you have been removed. Vendors and all their merchandise must be completely out of the venue by 8:30 PM. The vendor shall be responsible for removing all merchandise and/or goods, leaving leased space in a neat and clean condition. Any merchandise still in place after 8:30pm on December 11th, 2021 will be removed at the vendor’s expense.
14. Buzzing Bee Events has the complete and final authority to terminate this contract at any time during move-in or event hours, resulting in a loss of all rentals paid and forfeiture of all rights obtained by the provisions of this agreement, if we deem it necessary for the safety of our staff and/or the overall security of the event.
15. Buzzing Bee Events will assume no responsibility for damaged or lost articles or booth materials. All buildings and main entrance to the facility will be locked at the closing of each day of the sale.
16. Vendor agrees to hold Buzzing Bee Events free and harmless of any liability, injury or damage to persons or property that may arise out of the use of the premises by the renter pursuant to this agreement, which liability, injury or damage does not result solely from the negligence or willful act of the employees or agents of Buzzing Bee Events.
17. In the event of circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, the fear or threat (whether actual or perceived), an act of terrorism, or occurrence of natural disaster this event will be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
18. Any and all other regulations which may be necessary for the safety and benefit of exhibitors and the general public not listed in this application, shall be adhered to by all vendors.
19. Covid 19: We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of all stake holders involved. We will follow any and all COVID restrictions in place for Snohomish County, Tulalip Tribes or the State of WA at the time of the event.
20. If in the event of circumstances beyond our control, including COVID pandemic restrictions, force us to cancel the event, vendors will receive a refund minus a $25 administrative fee or given the option to roll their fees over to a future 2023 event.
1. If you must cancel from our show, notify us in writing prior to September 15, 2022 and we will refund your deposit fees.
2. No refunds will be made after September 15, 2022. There are no exceptions to this rule.
3. You cannot transfer your space to another vendor without prior approval. Violation will result in the non-approved replacement vendor being dismissed from the event immediately. No refund will be provided.
4. If in the event of circumstances beyond our control, including local or state government COVID pandemic restrictions, forces us to cancel the event, vendors will receive a booth fee refund minus a $25 administrative fee or will be given the option to roll their booth fees over to a future 2023 event being held by Buzzing Bee Events.
5. If you have not checked in for load in on Sunday, December 11th by 9am, you will forfeit your booth and all fees you have paid. You will also be eliminated from future participation in our events.