We are now BUZZING BEE EVENTS!
We are full for vendors.
The 2019 Holly Jolly Holiday Market will feature over 125 local vendors/businesses providing a space to sell and market your products on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday. 2 of the BIGGEST holiday shopping days of the year!
Black Friday, November 29th, 2019 from 9am-4pm
Small Business Saturday, November 30th, 2019 from 9am-4pm
Location: CrossRoads at Thomas Farms (9010 Marsh Road, Snohomish, WA 98296)
Located on the corner of busy HWY9 and Marsh Road in Snohomish
Load in/out Times
Because of Thanksgiving our load in time will need to be on WEDNESDAY, November 27th, the day BEFORE Thanksgiving
INDOOR Vendor Load In: Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 12pm-5pm
- YOU MUST Check in by 5pm on Wednesday 11/27/19
- Vendors who have NOT checked in by 5pm on 11/27/19 will forfeit their booth and any fees paid
- You must at least load in large items/chairs/tables on Wednesday
- You may stock and load in product on Friday & Saturday Morning if you wish
OUTDOOR Vendor Set Up: outdoor vendors may set up on Friday, November 29th from 7am-9pm
Restock: Friday and Saturday mornings from 7:30-8:45am
Load Out: Saturday, November 30th, 2019 4-7pm (You must be OUT of the venue by 7pm)
Doors to the barn will be locked during all closed hours for security. Security will not be available for vendors set up outdoors.
We will be offering 3 booth sizes for this event and also have room for food trucks!
- 6'x8' booth (depending on location they could be 6' deep and 8' wide OR 8' deep and 6' wide) - $150/booth
- 6'x6' booth - $120/booth
- 10'x10' booth - $120/booth - you will need to provide own canopy
- We also have a great space for food trucks and would welcome anyone who would like to apply to send an email to info@PNWQueenBeeEvents.com
Tables and chairs are NOT provided
Canopy frames are NOT permitted on indoor booths
Aisle ways will be 9 feet wide! I know this has been a problem in the past and I am working hard on a floor plan that gives nice large aisle ways. The venue has also added on an extra 5500 sq feet of space!
Accepted vendors will have 14 days to pay booth fees from acceptance.
Invoices will be sent through paypal.
Invoices not paid timely will result in canceling of your application.
Refunds will NOT be allowed after September 1st, 2019.
If you need extra time, please contact us, we are usually able to provide a few days grace period on fees WITH communication.
We would love to feature your business with a Give-a-way item on facebook in the weeks leading up to the event. Give-a-way items will need to be in hands of PNW Queen Bee Organizers by September 1st to be featured. Please contact us to organize mailing or drop off.
We are truly looking forward to this great event!